- Obsessed with going out of your way to delight customers?
- Someone who can balance efficiency & speed, while building out sustainable processes?
- A problem solver?
- A dynamic communicator?
Perfect. Read on!
We are a dedicated team with significant IT experience who believe in toning down the complexity of business processes to improve performance and accelerate business productivity.
We are leaders in building SaaS enterprise solutions for corporates and work with enterprises in India, the USA, UK, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Qatar. We are currently operating from India and USA.
We are happy to announce that we are growing and looking to hire some great talent across various roles to increase our team base, to cater to our growing requirements. It's a great opportunity for you, your friends, colleagues, and students.
Customer Success Champion would be responsible for talking to the customers and helping them with their queries regarding our software product.
- Responding to and Answering Calls, Emails and Web Tickets of end users in a cordial, professional manner
- Logging Tickets (Incident / Service Request / Information Query) for every user interaction handled
- Providing first level support on our services via remote desktop calls if required
- Route/Assign tickets to the appropriate support group, if necessary.
- Identifying and escalating high-severity, priority issues
- Updating Pending Tickets with timely, precise, accurate updates
- Following-up with end users, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets
- Webinar follow up process and support
- Other duties as required.
- Online Registration - Directly on our hiring platform: https://gd.hiringbull.com or via job portal
- Online Assessment - Aptitude
- Online Assessment - English Proficiency
- Video/ In Person Interview - Comprehension/ written skills evaluation
- Video/ In Person Interview - Domain knowledge + HR Discussions
If in-person interview, the last two rounds will be conducted on the same day for shortlisted candidates. Results will be announced in a week's time
- Excellent communication skills in English/ Hindi, with a neutral accent.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should be customer-service oriented.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer and managing back to back calls