Pride: An early opportunity to be able to experiment and implement your ideas into real business, and contribute to the growth strategy of the organization
- Opportunity to learn industry standard HR tools and processes.
- Real time experience of HR policies and operations/ grievance handling
- Enhanced learning of Performance Evaluation and enhancement methodologies
- Chance to learn Indian Payroll
- Opportunity to learn end to end recruitment life cycle
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing candidates from various job boards
- Screening candidates. Interview scheduling via our ATS
- Coordinating with various vendors/ consultants
- Engaging with candidates/ offer management / pre onboardings
- Centralized Employee Data Management via our HCM: HRStop
- Handling Payroll and compliance basics
- Employee Grievance Handling basics
- Framing/ Implementing employee Performance evaluations and enhancement programs
- Superior Communication and Interaction skills ( English)
- Superb Analytics/ logical reasoning abilities
- Should be sincere and hardworking and must be open to handle the pressure.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Demonstrated management presentation abilities
- Self-motivated with Business Acumen skills
- Should be able to Handle End to End HR Operations
- Capable of handling Onboarding/ Exits & documentation
- Understanding of Indian Payroll and compliance