Customer Success Champion would be responsible for talking to the customers and helping them with their queries regarding our software product.
- Responding to and Answering Calls, Emails and Web Tickets of end users in a cordial, professional manner
- Logging Tickets (Incident / Service Request / Information Query) for every user interaction handled
- Providing first level support on our services via remote desktop calls if required
- Route/Assign tickets to the appropriate support group, if necessary.
- Identifying and escalating high-severity, priority issues
- Updating Pending Tickets with timely, precise, accurate updates
- Following-up with end users, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets
- Excellent communication skills in English/ Hindi, with a neutral accent.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should be customer-service oriented.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer and managing back to back calls