- Someone who is able to think out of box?
- Obsessed with writing/ creating stories?
- An excellent analytical thinker?
- A problem solver?
Cool. Read on!
We are a dedicated team with significant IT experience who believe in toning down the complexity of business processes to improve performance and accelerate business productivity.
We are leaders in building SaaS enterprise solutions for corporates and work with enterprises in India, the USA, UK, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Qatar. We are currently operating from India and USA.
We are happy to announce that we are growing and looking to hire some great talent across various roles to increase our team base, to cater to our growing requirements. It's a great opportunity for you, your friends, colleagues, and students.
We are looking for Content/ Technical writer preferably with knowledge of IT, HR/ Payroll Software, ERP products.
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of our HRM Software and the documentation requirements.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use our applications.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guide.
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for Articles, Websites, Blogs, and Social Media
- Online Registration - Directly on our hiring platform: https://gd.hiringbull.com or via job portal
- Online Assessment - Aptitude
- Online Assessment - English Proficiency
- Online or In-Person Interview - Comprehension/ written skills evaluation
- Video or In-Person Interview - Domain knowledge + HR Discussions
If in-person interview, the last two rounds will be conducted on the same day for shortlisted candidates. Results will be announced in a week's time
- BA English Honours
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
Good to have:
- Understanding of Human Resource Management Software
- Understanding of content writing tools.
- Basics of HTML + CSS
- Basics of image editing tools
- Positive attitude - confident/ self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Proactive & Responsible
ContactC 110, Sector 65
NOIDA, UP, 201301